- The Personal Data Administrator for the data collected via the plastictechnology.pl website is: WSTECH S.C. based in: ul. Okulickiego 43, 38-500 Sanok, NIP (Tax ID no.): 687 17 22 142, REGON (National Court Register no.): 370513655, email address: email@example.com hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator", also acting as the Service Provider.
- The Service User's data is processed in line with the Act on personal data protection of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws no. 133, item 883, as amended) and the Act on providing services by electronic means of 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws no. 144 item 1204, as amended).
- The Administrator shall protect the interests of data subjects with due care, and in particular shall ensure that: the data collected is processed lawfully, collected for specified and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with the intended purposes, the data is relevant and adequate to the purposes for which is it processed, and the data is kept in a form which permits identification of the data subjects, not longer than it is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed.
DATA COLLECTION OBJECTIVE AND SCOPE
- Service Users’ personal data collected by the Administrator is used to: contact a Service User (customer).
- The Administrator processes the following Service User’s data: full name; email address.
- The Administrator may process the following data characterising the nature of services needed by the Service User provided electronically (operating data):
- identifiers of network termination points or the ICT system used by the Service User;
- information regarding the start, end and scope of Service User’s usage of the service provided electronically;
- information regarding Service User’s usage of the service provided electronically.
- Providing the personal data mentioned in section 2 is necessary for the Service Provider to provide services electronically within the website.
BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
- Using the website and concluding agreements for provision of services electronically via the website, which necessitates providing the personal data, is completely voluntary. The person the data refers to decides autonomously whether he or she wants to start using services provided electronically by the Service Provider, in line with applicable Rules.
- According to Art. 23 Act on the protection of personal data of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 1997, No. 133, item 883, as amended), data processing is permissible, e.g. when: the person the data relates to grants their consent, unless the case concerns deletion of applicable data.
- It is necessary to perform the agreement when the person the data relates to is a party to the agreement or it is necessary to take actions before concluding the agreement, on request of the person the data refers to.
- The Administrator always processes personal data on the basis of its processing permissibility as mentioned in section 2. Data is processed in relation to the performance of the agreement or necessity to take actions before the agreement is concluded, on request of the person the data refers to (section 2b).
RIGHT TO CONTROL AND ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA CONTENT AND TO CORRECT THE DATA
- The Service User has the right to access their data and correct it.
- Each person has the right to control the processing of the data that relates to them included in the Administrator's data collection, in particular the right to request to supplement, update or delete personal data, to temporarily or permanently abstain from its processing or to delete it if it is incomplete, outdated, untrue or has been collected with breaching the Act or it is already unnecessary to achieve the purpose for which it has been collected.
- The rights mentioned in section 1 and 2 can be exercised by sending an applicable email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cookies must be installed to ensure correct provision of services on the website. Cookies contain information necessary for correct website operation, in particular information requiring authorisation.
- The following kinds of cookies are used within the website:
- permanent cookies
- “Permanent cookies” are stored in the Service User’s end device for a period defined in the cookies parameters or until they are removed by the User.
- The User has the right to define the scope of cookies access to their computer by their earlier selection in the browser window. For detailed information regarding the possibilities and methods of cookies processing, see the software (browser) settings.
- The Administrator uses technical and organisational means to ensure the protection of personal data processed adequate to the risks and categories of protected data and, in particular, they secure the data against unauthorised access, unauthorised removal, processing incompatible with applicable regulations as well as against modification, loss, damage or destruction of the data.
- The Service Provider makes available necessary technical means preventing unauthorised acquisition and modification of data delivered electronically.
2019 © WSTECH S.C.